Friday, January 13

Paper: Tear, Fold, Rip, Crease, Cut

2009. Paper: Tear, Fold, Rip, Crease, Cut. London. Black Dog Publishing.
Takeshi Ishiguro: A working lamp within a book. Amazing! If I could get some help with the wiring, I could potentially consider adding lights to some of my pieces.

 

Noriko Ambe: Cut and layered paper. I love the shapes these make, Look like 3D worlds and environments.

 Mia Pearlman: 'Site-specific cut paper installations'.

 Ingrid Siliakus: Paper architecture - can make 3D cityscapes!

 Peter Callesen: 3D pieces folded out of a single sheet of paper, like origami, but not using the full sheet, and can make complex and realistic models. You can see the parts cut out on the paper around the models.

 Yulia Brodskaya: Paper quilling. Must try this myself! Add dimension to 2D images.

 Kako Ueda: Multi-coloured paper cuts.
 Rob Ryan: Black paper-cuts, like silhouettes.
 Won Park: Amazing dollar bill origami!

 Riki Moss: Using light and paper - something to consider in my project?